Monday, November 21, 2011

Bernese Mountain Dog Ornament Keychain 00007

Bernese Mountain Dog wearing Red Santa Hat and red stripe Scarf original hand sculpt keychain / Ornament

Made of polymer clay good quality no mold used in my work
Hand painted using acrylic color then clear gloss protected
I made with love and lots care in every details
Individual made the one you will receive may vary it similar with the picture shown but not exactly one in pictured


✿o:*´¨`*:o✿o:*´¨`*:o✿o:*´¨`*:o✿o:*´¨`*:o✿


I select only good quality material for my keychian
stainless keychain and adorn with bone rhodium inlaid rhinestone
and metallic silver small bell good crystal sound

Bernese Mountain Dog wearing Red Santa Hat and red stripe Scarf and red leather strap
I also have other color for the keychain 













No comments:

Post a Comment